Academic Advising

Major Advisement
Undergraduate Advisor: Dr. Mark Drayse
Office: H-423 
Email address:
Spring 2020 Advisement Hours: By appointment

General Academic Advisement
For questions regarding general academic advisement, please visit the University Academic Advisement Center website The Academic Advisement Center is located in UH-123. For questions regarding graduation, please contact your graduation specialist ( or the graduation unit in LH-114 or call (657) 278-2300 (Hours: M-F 8AM to 5PM). If your TDA has any discrepancies, please contact the TDA unit at to review your record.


academic advising